- Sundance® Spa Parts
- Jacuzzi® Hot Tub Spa Parts
- Artesian Spas™ Parts
- Strong Spas Parts
- Costco® Spas Parts
- Dr Wellness Spa Parts
- Keys Back Yard Spa Parts
- Hot Tub Spa Filters
- Dynasty Spas® Parts
- Hot Tub Spa Parts
- Hot Tub Spa Products
- Jetted Tubs & Whirlpool Parts
- Spa Covers Lifts
- Hot Tub Spa Covers
- Hot Tub Spa Chemicals
Leisure Time 16 oz Jet Clean
Leisure Time Jet Clean 16 oz.
Often, if a spa or jetted tub has problems, the cause is out of sight. Jet Clean prevents such problems by keeping spa and jetted tub plumbing clear of organics, oils, dirt and minerals. By using Jet Clean as part of the Simple Spa Care Program, spa owners can prevent buildup that could restrict water flow and damage equipment.
Leisure Time Spas & Hot tubs...Simple Spa Care.
- Clears inside plumbing.
- Use before draining water.
- Low foaming.
Chlorine, bromine, ozone and biguanide sanitizers.
Jet Clean should be applied each time a spa is drained and refilled so jets continue performing like new.
- Spa Maintenance
- Cleans what you can’t see. Use every three months as part of the Simple Spa Care Program.
- Use Jet Clean every 3 months or when spa is drained and refilled:
- Step 1: Remove filter and clean separately using Filter Clean.
- Step 2: Before spa is drained, add 1 bottle of Jet Clean to warm spa water
- Step 3: Turn pump ON and run the jets for 15 minutes (ensure that filter is not in spa).
- Step 4: Turn pump and jets OFF and let sit for 1 hour.
- Step 5: Turn pump ON and run jets and blower for 15 minutes.
- Step 6: Drain the spa, hosing off the inside spa walls while draining.
- Step 7: Refill the spa according to the Simple Spa Care Program.