2002-2014 OEM SUNDANCE® JACUZZI® Sweetwater 6600-726 Factory Part
Circuit Board with circulation pump replaced 6000-167, 6600-288, 6600-088, 6600-046
SUNDANCE® Spas & Sweetwater Spas models:
- 2014+ Select CONSTANCE® and Victoria
- 2014-03/2017 780 Montclair, Hamilton, CHELSEE®, Certa
- 09-2011-03/2013 780 1-pump Camden equipped with a circulation pump (old board was a 6000-167)
- 01/2012-03/2012 1-pump 680 Burlington model equipped with a circulation pump (old board was a 6000-167)
- 2008+ 1-pump 680 Burlington model equipped with a circulation pump
- 2007+ 680 Hartford and Hawthorne models Equipped with a Circulation Pump
- 2007+ 780 Hamilton, CHELSEE®, Certa and Camden (1-pump)
- 2005-2006 780 Series SUNDANCE® Spas (Palermo, Bahia, Cayman)
- 2003-2005 Sweetwater Board (Palermo, Bahia, and Cayman)
- Replaced the 6600-087 and 6600-088 Board 3.56, for circulation pump systems.
- If you have a 6600-087 and the eprom chip starts with a "5" (such as REV 5.54), you have a 6600-287 board.
2002+ JACUZZI®® Hot Tub models:
This board fits most J-300 and J-200 series spas with an LED display, and a circulation pump, and 240v power. It is compatible with the following years and models.
- 2008+ J-375
- 2007+ J-365, J-355, J-345, J-335
- 2005-2007 J-325 (240v Model)
- 2002-2006 J-335, J-345, J-330, J340
- 2002-2003 J-325, J-320
- 2008+ J-230 with Circulation pump
- 2007+ J-280/J-270 with Circulation pump (came out mid-year)
- 2011 J-LX®, J-LXL®
Jumper settings are as follows:
Jumper 2 - On 1 Pin - 15A, On 2 Pins - 50A
Jumper 4 - On 1 Pin - 2 pumps, On 2 Pins - 1 pump
Jumper 6 - Used along with Jumper 2
Jumper 8 - On 1 Pin - Celsius temp display, On 2 Pins - Fahrenheit temp display
If you have a J-200 series spa that does not have a circulation pump, you will need a different circuit board 6600-720
This board includes the logic chip pre-installed, and is compatible with both 60 Hz and 50 Hz power
This board (6600-726) is for circulation pump systems (see 6000-125 for circulation pump).
Comes with a Series 3 chip.If your circuit board has a Software Chip that begins with a 3, then this is the correct series board. SUNDANCE® has revised this chip several times, we send you the board with the current chip. If you have an older board without a Circulation pump, then you need a board with a Series Chip that starts with a 5.
If you have an older board WITHOUT a Circulation pump (see 6000-125 for picture of circulation pump), then you need a board with a Series Chip that starts with a 5. This would be a 6600-720 (6600-287) board. ALL 6600-287, 6600-087 boards (without circulation pump logic, Chip 5.54) and 6600-288, 6600-088 (with Circulation Pump Logic, Chip 3.56 or higher) are identical but use different microchips.