- Sundance® Spa Parts
- Jacuzzi® Hot Tub Spa Parts
- Artesian Spas™ Parts
- Strong Spas Parts
- Dynasty Spas® Parts
- Coast Spa Parts
- Costco® Spas Parts
- Coleman Spa Parts
- Master Spas Down East Spas Parts
- Jetted Tubs & Whirlpool Parts
- Hot Tub Spa Chemicals
- Hot Tub Spa Covers
- Spa Covers Lifts
- Hot Tub Spa Filters
- Hot Tub Spa Parts
- Hot Tub Spa Products
CLEARRAY® XL NEW VERSION, Sundance® & Jacuzzi® UV Bulb Compatible Replacement, UV-C, 6472-841 EZ Plug N Play Connector Guaranteed Exact Fit
SUNDANCE® Spas Clear Ray JACUZZI® CLEARRAY® XL Compatible Replacement UV Bulb. 5 Watts, 7" long.
For the past 5 years, this version has far out sold the OEM version because it's the EXACT fit bulb for much less. Thousands sold and many repeat customers buy multiple units.
EZ Plug N Play Connector NEW VERSION 6472-841 XL Replaced 6472-857.
Retrofits old style bulb.
Thousands of Happy Customers Since 1994
SUNDANCE® / JACUZZI® Spa Parts Experts Over 26 Years
Fits ALL SUNDANCE® and JACUZZI® models 2012+
980 Series: Kingston™, Claremont®
880 Series: Maxxus®, Aspen®, CAMEO®, ALTAMAR®, CAPRI®, OPTIMA®, MARIN®, Majesta®,
780 Series : CHELSEE®, Hamilton™, Montclair®, Bristol™, Hanover™, Dover™, Camden®, Certa®
680 Series: McKinley®, Ramona®, EDISON®, Peyton®, Prado™,Denali®, Tacoma®, Burlington®, Hawthorne®
Select Series: CONSTANCE®, Victoria™
J-495, J-480, J-470, J-465, J-445, J-425, J-415
J-385, J-375, J-365, J-355, J-345, J-335, J-325, J-315
J-280, J-275, J-245, J-235, J-225, J-215, J-210
This bulb needs to be changed every 12 months. You may get a "blb", 616 error on your control panel. It is a reminder to change the bulb.
- High-Intensity, ultraviolet light-emitting 5 watt lamp. 7" length.
- Lamp life exceeds 13,000 energized hours
- Permanent PVC protective caps and shock dampening spring ensure lamp will not become loose during transit
- Internal 316L stainless steel sealing mechanism ensures that quartz shroud protecting the lamp will not distort or leak
- Long life electronic lamp ballast
- Treats 99.9% of waterborne pathogens
- UV Lamp continues to emit dosage of 30mg/cm2 near end of life
How to replace CLEARRAY® Bulb
CLEARRAY® BULB REPLACEMENT AND QUARTZ TUBE MAINTENANCE
1. Turn the breaker to the spa OFF. We recommend that you drain your spa. Disconnect the CLEARRAY® System from the controller, Figure
2. Once the UV lamp has cooled off remove the CLEARRAY® System enclosure cover and gasket by removing the four screws.
DANGER: NEVER REMOVE COVER WITHOUT FIRST TURNING OFF AT POWER SOURCE.
Customers also viewed
2012+ OEM CLEARRAY® XL NEW VERSION, Sundance® & Jacuzzi® UV Bulb Replacement, UV-C, 6472-841 Genuine Factory Part$86.00
LATEST Version Jacuzzi® J-300 Series Spa Filter 2002+ Replaces 6000-383A, Diameter: 6-5/8", Length: 15-1/2"$48.77
2002-2013 Jacuzzi® J-300 Series Pillow Center Lit Headrest 2472-826 Oval Insert and Base Mount Genuine OEM Two Tone Exact Fit Part For J-375, J-365, J-355, J-345, J-335, J-325, J-315$49.72