- Sundance® Spa Parts
- Jacuzzi® Hot Tub Spa Parts
- Artesian Spas™ Parts
- Strong Spas Parts
- Costco® Spas Parts
- Dr Wellness Spa Parts
- Keys Back Yard Spa Parts
- Hot Tub Spa Filters
- Dynasty Spas® Parts
- Hot Tub Spa Parts
- Hot Tub Spa Products
- Jetted Tubs & Whirlpool Parts
- Spa Covers Lifts
- Hot Tub Spa Covers
- Hot Tub Spa Chemicals
2011 Sundance® Spas Camden Goulds Laing Thermotech Heater Circulation Pump 3/4" Barb, 230 Volt Replaced 6080U0010, E10-NSHNNN2W-20, LHB07100101
2011 Sundance® Spas Camden Goulds Laing Thermotech Heater Circulation Pump
3/4" Barb, 230 Volt Replaced 6080U0010, E10-NSHNNN2W-20, LHB07100101
- 3/4" Barb, 230 Volt @ 10 GPM
- This pump is 40% more efficient than prior models. It also has a smart "chip" to regulate rpm at start up to minimizes cavitation and air locks.
- The pump will NOT operate without water. Do NOT bench test this pump without it being in the spa so the pump is water primed. The pump was tested at the factory. There may be water left in the wet end.
NOTE: This pump is a 230/240 Volt Pump, the wiring is white, black and green. The white and black are the 2 hot leads. Green is Ground.
- Motor Bracket: Thermoplastic motor bracket is adjustable to 4 different discharge angles.
- Impeller: Highly efficient, clog resistant open impeller is dynamically balanced with carbon bearing for smooth ultra quiet operation.
- Casing: Casing is thermoplastic construction.
- Mechanical Seal: Unique patented design has no mechanical seal which is a potential leak path.
- Motor: Highly efficient and ultra quiet spherical motor design.
- Pump is designed for continuous operation. All ratings are within working limits of the motor.
- Electronics: Embedded microprocessor control is self protected against dry run conditions. Available with variable speed
- with PWM input or dial control (potentio meter) on the pump.
- Noise level: Whisper quiet, less than 40 db.
- Weight: Lightweight construction weighs less than 4 lbs